Thursday, June 10, 2010

Former Woods Cross Citizen

As some of you may already know, I'm no longer a Woods Cross Citizen. I moved my family to Riverton to have a bigger house and be closer to work. I'm still trying to decide what to do with this blog. Should I convert it to Riverton Citizen? I own the woodscrosscitizen.com domain through the middle of next year. If you are reading this and you are a Woods Cross citizen and would like to take over this domain, let me know and we can discuss details. As for those of you who used to read this blog regularly, I apologize that I haven't done a better job of posting regularly lately.
Since I was raised in Woods Cross, I will always consider that my home town. I'm doing my best to fit in with my new community, even though it is a much larger community than Woods Cross. Farewell Woods Cross. I'll always hold a fond place for you in my heart.

No comments: