Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Republican buzzword

Flip-flop seems to be the new Republican buzz-word. (or should that be words?) Even appearing most recently on Utah Policy Daily. Do we really need a buzz-word to describe when somebody may have been given additional facts that changed their mind? What do we (as Republicans) call a Republican elected official who changes his mind after receiving additional information?


Rob said...

Yes, it called smart. I sure wish Chris Cannon would "flip-flop" his position on working with his lobbyist brother.

Natalie said...

I'm having a hard time getting a candidate (not Rob) to take a position. I think he fears offending half the voters (like he needs to worry - he's a Davis County Republican - he's probably safe, right?). But if you don't take a position, you can't flip-flop.