Friday, December 26, 2008

Book Review - Hometown Weekly by Bruce Lindsay



About two months ago, I started to read the book, Hometown Weekly by Bruce Lindsay. I only read two chapters of this book and I couldn't stand it. I felt like the author was almost insulting my intelligence. While reading this book I felt like I was listening to an 80 something year old grandma who has a touch of dementia telling these stories. The stories make no sense and the way they are told is even more annoying to me. I didn't care for the book and ended up returning it to the store without reading anymore than two chapters.

You can listen to a story at the books website and see if you like the way it's told before you spend your money on the book. Go over to http://www.thehometownweekly.com to listen and let me know what you think.

No comments: