Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What does V7ndotcom Elursrebmem mean?

So I just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about a SEO contest. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimizers. They make money by getting companies' web-sites to rank higher on a Google search term. So one guy came up with a contest that will award a prize to the website owner of the site that is at the top of the Google search results after a four month period. He came up with the term V7ndotcom Elursebmem which is the name of his company and then members rule spelled backwards without the space. Of course, I had to go to Google and enter the term and see what came up. The most interesting website that came up is titled V7ndotcom Elursrebmem for Celiac charity. I've decided to place a link to this site on my blog, just for kicks.

1 comment:

loudfrogs said...

I realy appreciate your efforts for v7ndotcom elursrebmem contest.
I am also particpating in the contest with http://www.howseoworks.com/v7ndotcom-elursrebmem
it would be a great fun.!"So Let The Race Begin"